Affirmations are a great way to calm and center your mind to focus on what matters, to regain strength and perspective, and ultimately have a productive day that will help you make the right choices as you work towards your goals. It also helps direct your mind to visualize the person you want to be.
Below are my daily affirmations. I like to write them out and post them on my wall near my bed as well as near my work place in my home where I write and study. These affirmations below are some that I tweaked from what a friend had sent for me, and some of which I have been working to implement and adhere to on a daily basis. There should be some very basic and powerful ones, and eventually over time we can develop some more specific affirmations. You can make as many as you want and go as specific as you need them to help with specific goals in the short term or long term.
Here are my 10 more basic and powerful affirmations:
- I am a Warrior Queen, empowered with ambition and passion, tough, driven, and constantly striving.
- I understand the value of self-love and I treat myself with respect, kindness, and compassion.
- I am a dedicated, earnest student for life, who values herself enough to earn an excellent education.
- I work hard and am proud of all my goals and accomplishments.
- I am beautiful, internally and externally, and I celebrate my unique and special qualities I have been given.
- I am confident, courageous, and fearless in everything I do.
- I love humanity, and demonstrate humility, kindness, and compassion every day with my friends and my fellow brothers and sisters.
- I value my friendships and show my love for friends with gratitude and respect.
- I treasure and love spending time with my family and my visits with them enrich my soul.
- I believe in myself, that I can become anything and do anything, as long as I have the faith.
The list is bigger and it will continue to grow. But I think it is important to primarily focus on some of the most important affirmations that can help you remember what you value in life, and how the person you want to be can help you make the most of this life.
Take your time to come up with at least 10 very powerful and meaningful affirmations that will help you stay grounded and centered on a daily basis.
With peace and love,
Your Warrior Queen,
“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong Romance.” – Oscar Wilde